Responding to Complaints and Concerns: A Letter Writing Guide for Healthcare Providers and Administrators
This resource is only available in PDF. To download, select the icon from the top right-hand corner of this page.
In this guide, you'll find:
- Foreword from HIROC
- When things go wrong
- Why individuals complain
- Four easy steps to putting things right when a complaint is received
- The complaint response letter layout
- Keep these tips in mind
- Sample statements for the complaint/concern response letter
- Writing the complaint/concern response letter
- Writing the complaint/concern response letter to a challenging individual
- Final thoughts
- Additional Resources
Download a copy of the complete guide by selecting the PDF icon near the breadcrumb above.