Artificial Intelligence: Risk Management in Healthcare
This resource is only available in PDF. To download, select the icon from the top right-hand corner of this page.
In this guide, you'll find:
- Who this guide is intended for
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Risks of AI in healthcare
- Guiding Principles
- Value-Proposition: Is AI being used to solve the right problems?
- Governance: Are the right people involved to solve this problem?
- Rigorous Methodology: Is the right approach being used to solve this problem?
- Transparency: How does AI work and how do we know it's solving the problem?
- Data integrity, privacy and security: How are we protecting privacy and system integrity?
- Recommendations for putting guiding principles into action
- Final Thoughts
- Glossary of terms
Download a copy of the complete guide by selecting the PDF icon near the breadcrumb above.