Connection – Spring 2019
This resource is only available in PDF. To download, select the icon from the top right-hand corner of this page.
The HIROC Connection is a magazine which showcases subscriber stories and conveys how HIROC partners to create the safest healthcare system.
In this latest issue, you'll find stories on:
- From the CEO's Desk: HIROC’s 2020 Strategic Plan will take us in a bold new direction
- The Pulse of the Community: How the Toronto Birth Centre maintains a focus on partnership and education
- Better Outcomes Together: At the 2019 HIROC Conference, delegates look to the future of data, communication, and healthcare safety
- Start Your Engines: How Markham Stouffville Hospital’s Safety Cup race is driving a positive safety culture
- The Property Top 3: Three ways to minimize risk at your facility
- A Partnership Rooted in Shared Values: The Association of Ontario Midwives and HIROC celebrate not one, but two milestones
- Ask a Lawyer: When and how confidential patient information should be provided to the police