Connection – Fall 2019
This resource is only available in PDF. To download, select the icon from the top right-hand corner of this page.
The HIROC Connection is a magazine which showcases subscriber stories and conveys how HIROC partners to create the safest healthcare system.
In this latest issue, you'll find stories on:
- A new Process for Twin Deliveries: Boundary Trails Health Centre recognized with 2018 Salus Global Patient Safety Award
- Helping the Helpers: Keeping staff, patients, and facilities safe at Kingston Health Sciences Centre
- The Power of Partnership: Because we are so thankful to our partners, in this issue of Connection, and online, we pay homage to a few of these organizations and the groundbreaking work they are doing
- Getting Comfortable With Change: How the OHA is preparing healthcare boards to govern in a dynamic environment
- Mandatory Reporting of Serious ADRs and MDIs by Hospitals: Modules developed by ISMP Canada, HSO, and CPSI are helping to integrate reporting into hospital processes